Beaches Resorts were designed with families in mind, where everyone can enjoy their own perfect paradise and where families can create lasting memories. They have been voted World’s Best Family Resorts, and no wonder with all of the amenities included. Just to mention a few:
- Certified nannies, kids camps, dedicated tween programs
- Teens programs including their own Beach Shack and Club Liquid with music, beach parties, and more
- Adults only restaurants and nightclubs
- Unlimited Xbox 360 Game Garage
- The Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street including Character Breakfasts
- Dive-In Movies
- Red Lane Spas and state of the art fitness centers
- Water Sports – including scuba
- Pirates Island themed action-adventure waterpark
- Programs for infants up to teens
- Romance for the adults including private beach dining
- Exclusive Beaches Best Friends Forever Girls Getaways (includes welcome cocktail reception, skincare classes, island dance lessons, beach bonfire PJ party, sunset catamaran sail, farewell dinner)
- Beaches are also Green Globe Certified
- And of course your Luxury Included vacation includes all of your meals, snacks and drinks.
Beaches Turks & Caicos is a tropical resort with international flair with a French Village, Italian Village and Caribbean Village. Just over an hour from Miami, this jewel-like strand of islands strung close together in the brilliant turquoise seas. In this paradise, flamingos outnumber residents and humpback whales are seen close to shore.
There are 7 swimming pools including a zero-entry pool with a waterfall, a kid-size pool for the little ones, swim up bars for the grownups, Pirates Island, and the half-acre fantasy pool in the Italian Village. Beaches Turks & Caicos also offers an exclusive scuba programs for kids 8 and up.
With 30 room categories, there is something for every family here, with suites that sleep up to 14 people. And with 16 restaurants to choose from, you will be able to satisfy the most discriminating appetites.
Beaches Boscobel at Ocho Rios, Jamaica is truly a resort with something for everyone. Set on a beautiful white sand beach at the base of the St. Ann Mountains, this resort does the impossible – it makes everyone happy.As always you have the spa, unlimited water sports and land activities, but you also get unlimited golf and green fees for the whole family and a golf camp for 8 – 16 year olds. There are 12 room categories, 5 restaurants, and 4 pools. There is also great sightseeing and shopping nearby. You can visit the magnificent Dunn’s River Falls, Swim with the Dolphins, and more.
Beaches Negril is set on the widest part of Negril’s famous 7 mile beach. Get ready to let go, let your hair down, and just relax. Negril is known for it’s laid back atmosphere where no building is taller than the tallest palm tree. This resort offers it all from exciting water sports, relaxing beach activities, and all of the amenities of the Luxury Included Beaches experience. 5 restaurants, 3 pools, 11 room categories and full exchange privileges with Beaches Sandy Bay.
Beaches Sandy Bay in Negril, Jamaica offers carefree relaxation in Paradise. Relax and leave the real world behind, this unhurried place is all about kicking back and enjoying the warmth and relaxation of the tropics. This resort offers a more intimate experience with just 128 rooms in 9 room categories, 2 pools and 4 restaurants. Although there is no water theme park here, with full exchange privileges at Beaches Negril you won’t miss a thing.
No matter your age, when you visit one of the Beaches Resorts you will feel like it was designed just for you. And it was!